Preparing hemp

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I am going fishing again tomorrow and wanted some hemp, so had a hunt around and found a half a kilo bag that has been kicking around for well over a year. TBH, didn't expect much of a result.
In the past I have tried boiling as normal, thermos flasks (have never worked for me) and this time, the microwave. Put on a bowl half full covered in water and left it on full power for 30 minutes. There didn't seem to be much happening, so gave it another 20 minutes.
Low and behold, more white sprouts than I have seen for may years, an excellent result. Just a thought, if you are having problems with your hemp, try nuking it.

rudd

Site Supporter
I am going fishing again tomorrow and wanted some hemp, so had a hunt around and found a half a kilo bag that has been kicking around for well over a year. TBH, didn't expect much of a result.
In the past I have tried boiling as normal, thermos flasks (have never worked for me) and this time, the microwave. Put on a bowl half full covered in water and left it on full power for 30 minutes. There didn't seem to be much happening, so gave it another 20 minutes.
Low and behold, more white sprouts than I have seen for may years, an excellent result. Just a thought, if you are having problems with your hemp, try nuking it.
I bet the bowl was hot!