Premiere Inn complaint

davylad

Site Supporter
I must admit I’ve never stayed there. The outside of the building looks very impressive and I’m sure in its day it could compete with the best. I’ve just heard so many horror stories about it. Certainly puts you in the middle of a great night life with a wealth of places to eat (y) Where the tribute bands on in the Cavern?
No they were on the Adelphi Jim, in a National package, but if they were rubbish we usually ended up in the cavern, after a few beers in the Irish bar next door. I seem to remember all the upper rooms at the hotel were all refurbished, (Apart from the fckn drawer fronts) :love:

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
No they were on the Adelphi Jim, in a National package, but if they were rubbish we usually ended up in the cavern, after a few beers in the Irish bar next door. I seem to remember all the upper rooms at the hotel were all refurbished, (Apart from the fckn drawer fronts) :love:
Liverpool always a fantastic night out. Got my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, plan a Friday afternoon/evening session with wife, sons and their girlfriends doing a crawl of the many Irish Bars. This totally depends if the Covid case numbers keep dropping 🤞

davylad

Site Supporter
Totally agree Jim, we love the place. One of my granddaughters was at Liverpool Uni, so we had plenty of visits to see her and get round the town. Have a couple for me, and enjoy your day.