Premiere Inn complaint

Total

Site Supporter
On another occasion at Luton I was stripped and getting into bed when the door opened by key and two giggly delicious young ladies entered the room a bit worse for wear. They had been given the key to the wrong room.
Unfortunately I was with my wife!

In the morning the staff refunded me with no quibbles.
Then you woke up and fell out of bed!:giggle::D.....

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
A couple of years ago we booked 2 nights in a Leeds Premier Inn. On the first day we came back to our room to find the door left open (probably by the cleaner) I complained to the check in manager saying our belongings had been left vulnerable. She apologised and refunded our money for the second night.

Chervil

Site Supporter
We always use Premier Inn. A couple of years ago, we were booking in and chatting to reception about why we were staying over, on the way to our holiday and that it was my wife's 58th birthday and our 40th wedding anniversary. We came back from dinner to find this.

1642260185674.jpeg

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
We always use Premier Inn. A couple of years ago, we were booking in and chatting to reception about why we were staying over, on the way to our holiday and that it was my wife's 58th birthday and our 40th wedding anniversary. We came back from dinner to find this.

1642260185674.jpeg
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Really don't think you would get that level of customer care @Salford Quays Premiere Inn

Whisker

Site Supporter
I stay in a few (3 this last week) and can’t say I recall being disappointed. Only gripe is signs saying ‘wear a mask’… but none of the staff do! 🙄

davylad

Site Supporter
We stay in Prem inns quite a lot, mostly in London, and have maybe been lucky as they've been very good. I had to laugh about the time we stayed in The Adelphi in Liverpool though. We got to our room, and as I opened one of the dresser drawers to put a few bits in, the front fell off and landed right on my big toe. I honestly thought it was broken as it hurt that much, when I reported it to the bloke behind the desk, he laughed. I almost went for him I was that mad, and the wife and our friends had to calm me down. I ended up getting an upgrade on our next visit which was already booked, maybe should have taken it further but couldn't be arsed.

Swim Jim

Site Supporter
We stay in Prem inns quite a lot, mostly in London, and have maybe been lucky as they've been very good. I had to laugh about the time we stayed in The Adelphi in Liverpool though. We got to our room, and as I opened one of the dresser drawers to put a few bits in, the front fell off and landed right on my big toe. I honestly thought it was broken as it hurt that much, when I reported it to the bloke behind the desk, he laughed. I almost went for him I was that mad, and the wife and our friends had to calm me down. I ended up getting an upgrade on our next visit which was already booked, maybe should have taken it further but couldn't be arsed.
The Adelphi has a terrible reputation and it’s a running joke in Liverpool.

davylad

Site Supporter
It was always on one or two night breaks with National if there was maybe a Beatles tribute band on etc, when we went there Jim. To be fair the rooms were always clean, and we always ate out in the town anyway, oh and the breakfasts were awful.

Swim Jim

Site Supporter
I must admit I’ve never stayed there. The outside of the building looks very impressive and I’m sure in its day it could compete with the best. I’ve just heard so many horror stories about it. Certainly puts you in the middle of a great night life with a wealth of places to eat (y) Where the tribute bands on in the Cavern?

rudd

Site Supporter
I've stayed at the Premier Inn, Bath Road a few times over the years. Not sure if Premier Inn still have the guarantee a good night policy, a few years ago I said I hardly slept due to the noise from the room next door, I wasn't happy but from what I was hearing the woman was more than happy. The lady on reception refunded the account , I joked I need a coffee to wake me up, the nice lady even brought me a Costa Coffee. Very nice.
Stayed there so much the staff knew my name! Loved having a beer watching the planes land.