PowerWalker trolley

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibber dolly

Recently purchased a Power Walker 3 wheeled electric trolley. As an angler with a disability that prevents me lifting, pulling or pushing anything heavy, I can honestly say that it has been 300 well spent. whilst on our latest fishing holiday, it proved to be a doddle to use. For the first time in 15 years I have been able to take my own gear to my peg instead of my long suffering husband having to take his own kit and then go back for mine. Hubby is so impressed he's thinking of having one himself !!

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Got to agree with you Janette.[:T] I got one a few weeks back from Stumbler on here who was unfortunately not able to use it. The last 5 or 6 trips I have been able to get all my gear to my peg in one go, something I havent been able to do for a number of years. Wish I had got one ages ago.

Usually a few of the guys ( Al, John, Spamwham, Peter etc) would take my ordinary trolley to my peg to save me the effort.

The only downside is that they have all requested Redundancy payments as their sevices are no longer required[:(][:(]

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by dave the fish

The only downside is that they have all requested Redundancy payments as their sevices are no longer required[:(][:(]

It would appear that the consultation period in ongoing though as we haven't seen any cash.[:(!][:p][:D]

Seriously though, I have to say that I've been impressed having seen it in action and the difference it's made for Dave.[;)]

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Peter/200998202758_Daves Trolley.jpg

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Peter/200998202826_Dave and trolley.jpg

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
He just has to remember to keep hold of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stumbler

Site Supporter
This was an unfortunate investment for me, but a stroke of luck for "Dave the fish". Glad the new owner appreciates his good fortune and has provided a good home. [:T]

Mike, who is Powawalker, is more than a little interested in any problems/suggestions, so that feasible developments/improvements can be considered. He's a "very nice man".

[:W]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.