Powawalker

Russ G

Rusty
Had mine about 6 weeks now and at first the battery seemed a bit gutless,but now it has been charged a few times,I reckon it would pull my car!
I've had a few moderate walks with it and can get all my kit to my peg in one go and I don't travel light!
Only time so far I have a spot of bother when it got stuck up to the axels in mud!
Summing up,I actually now look forward to a longish walk!

getfishing

Pete
It's basically the same thing as a elecyric golf trolley but the battery doesn't need to be so good as you don't walk so far with it and there needs to be a more space to carry stuff. If it makes fishing more enjoyable, good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

misog

Have you got the 2 or 3 wheeled version?

socom23

Have seen a few of these on the bank, are they heavy to remove from your car? Or is it a case of break it down by the battery, handle etc..

isis

Site Supporter
Originally posted by socom23

Have seen a few of these on the bank, are they heavy to remove from your car? Or is it a case of break it down by the battery, handle etc..

I have the 3 wheel version. To set up at the lake etc. unfold the handle, unfold the frame bottom, fit the battery and off you go. One min to prepare to load, the reverse is true when back at the car.
It takes no longer than a hand trolley and takes all the gear.
A bit heavier but not a problem.

Best buy for years.