Powa Walker 4 wheel 12 volt trolley

Roger Williams

Does anyone have any experience of the Powa Walker 4 wheel 12 volt trolley? I know that the company are no longer trading and I know that they used to make a. 24 volt model which makes me wonder if the 12 v one was under powered.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Hi Roger, welcome to the forum. I’ve got the 12v two wheel version (like an oversized sack barrow) I’ve had it pretty heavily loaded and never felt it was under powered. I’m sure with the four wheel version a 24v one would be better but as long as you are not going fell walking with it I would think the 12v version would be OK.

Roger Williams

Hi Roger, welcome to the forum. I’ve got the 12v two wheel version (like an oversized sack barrow) I’ve had it pretty heavily loaded and never felt it was under powered. I’m sure with the four wheel version a 24v one would be better but as long as you are not going fell walking with it I would think the 12v version would be OK.

Roger Williams

Thanks for that Mark. The worry is that where I want to use it is quite a steep climb although it’s not rough ground. You’ve got to think that the 4 wheel one is heavier in itself than the 2 wheel but it could well have a bigger motor. Trouble is I can’t find any information