Potato Head.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Mr and Mrs Potato Head are to be no more. Woke makers are doing away with the mr and Mrs bit

They hope this change will enable children to create Potato Head families without imposing limits on gender identity, allowing them to express their own ideas and dress them however feels natural to them
The way the brand currently exists - with the 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' - is limiting when it comes to both gender identity and family structure."

Mr Potato Head gets new gender-neutral name and makeover after nearly 70 years
Mr Potato Head gets new gender-neutral name and makeover after nearly 70 years

Robwooly

Potatoes have feelings too, we shouldn't be eating gender neutral veg, there's a growing woke movement that is advocating eating more meat as a result

Save Our Spuds :D

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
😱 what’s going to happen in the next toy story movie. Do you think they’ll kill them off? 😥

Rick123

Site Supporter
Hasbro has come under pressure to drop the Mr & Mrs from the Potato range. So no more Mr or Mrs Potato head, what the f--k? Neutral gender gone made guys?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't know what worries me most - the fact that people actually spend time and money campaigning for these changes, or the fact that major companies actually give in to them.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I just hate half baked threads like this. Someone needs to chip away at it. Mash it up a little. 🙄🤣🤣

PS .. Ive run out of hooks to tie. Can you tell ? 🙄

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I just hate half baked threads like this. Someone needs to chip away at it. Mash it up a little. 🙄🤣🤣

PS .. Ive run out of hooks to tie. Can you tell ? 🙄
Cut em all off and start again mate because I bet you didn't check every single one😈

Tristar

Site Supporter
The world's gone mad. People are making careers and thousands at these decisions. What's next, gender neutral showers and toilets?

grey

Site Supporter
Definitely a result of too many meetings at hasbro.

Mind you, if you really think about it, it's fairly disturbing they decided to assign a gender to a potato in the first place.