Post a random video

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter

Chervil

Site Supporter
My boy got taken out by a mini cab in Cambridge, who just went straight through a 'Give Way'. He was well lit up and wearing hi-vis and hi vis back pack cover.
Arm broken in two places. In some ways he was lucky, in that the cab took out his front wheel. A split second later, it would have hit him full on.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
My boy got taken out by a mini cab in Cambridge, who just went straight through a 'Give Way'. He was well lit up and wearing hi-vis and hi vis back pack cover.
Arm broken in two places. In some ways he was lucky, in that the cab took out his front wheel. A split second later, it would have hit him full on.
It’s easily done. I was taken out in August by a kid on a push along scooter. He was on pavement and looked right to cross. I although there seen us as he carried on. Then 10sec later he just turned right into the road and bang, I’m in the air. Luckily my helmet did it’s job and I only broke my collarbone. As you it could be worse. I’ve a mate who had a Range Rover pull out on him. He ended up going through the side window and onto the back seats. Driver wasn’t even aware. He thought he’d hit a post or something.