Post a random video

Arch

Site Supporter
I had an 11KV belt a few years ago. We were cutting some trees and I'd cut a branch off the trunk but still got hold of the tree, passed the branch to my mate in the bucket and said to him "Have you got it ??" He replied "Yes" then he promptly dropped the branch onto the live 11kv line while I was still holding it.

Oooooyerr.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I had an 11KV belt a few years ago. We were cutting some trees and I'd cut a branch off the trunk but still got hold of the tree, passed the branch to my mate in the bucket and said to him "Have you got it ??" He replied "Yes" then he promptly dropped the branch onto the live 11kv line while I was still holding it.

Oooooyerr.
You say a mate Arch ? I should pick your mates a bit more wisely next time. Nah, he wouldn't have done that on purpose. Is this how you got your hairstyle pal ? 😆😆😆. Only last year a guy lost his life on a pylon near us. Apparently he'd climbed the pylon and was trying to steal the very top conductor which I believe is your earth wire is it not Arch ? He had took an hacksaw up with him and had managed to cut through the conductor. It swung down touched the pylon to the other conductors and with the bang / flash he fell to his death. That's the story I was told. I normally defend the traveling community as they do get a bad press but, on this occasion it was a member of the traveling community In afraid to say. 😣

crackatoa

Site Supporter
A congresswoman talking about how you can be fully funded in your run for POTUS by any corporates like oil and gas companies.
How you can pay off people and have a lot of hush money on bad things you've done. Potentially with campaign money.
There's no laws stopping you touching any law, legislation nor governance. Perhaps around oil and gas companies that funded you.
And then there's no laws about owning stocks and shares in these businesses that will benefit from the legislations