Post a random video

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

Some people think Football is a Religion , see these Liverpool Wheelchair users miraculously cured

If you watch that video properly you'll see it's the carer/chaperones who jump up out of the normal seats between the wheelchairs.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter

Dear Mr Trogg,
I write regarding your video clip about the interior of a mask.
As a child, I suffered a traumatic experience when I discovered a copy of Health & Efficiency magazine, which my father had secreted in his desk. As I opened the pages, a huge spider launched itself at me. I have never quite recovered from that shock.

I watched your video, expecting it to be educational. Instead, it resulted in an involuntary, explosive bowel contraction on my part.
Silk thermal underwear is expensive, delicate and difficult to launder.
I therefore attach the bill from my cleaners for your immediate attention.
Yours sincerely, etc.
:oops:

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Dear Mr Trogg,
I write regarding your video clip about the interior of a mask.
As a child, I suffered a traumatic experience when I discovered a copy of Health & Efficiency magazine, which my father had secreted in his desk. As I opened the pages, a huge spider launched itself at me. I have never quite recovered from that shock.

I watched your video, expecting it to be educational. Instead, it resulted in an involuntary, explosive bowel contraction on my part.
Silk thermal underwear is expensive, delicate and difficult to launder.
I therefore attach the bill from my cleaners for your immediate attention.
Yours sincerely, etc.
:oops:
Must admit made me jump but I was only wearing a standard male brief easily disposable.