Post a random image (3)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Her Majesty, dignified even on one of the saddest days of her life.

FB_IMG_1642148911485.jpg

I’m not big on the royals in all honesty Allan but, that photo of the queen sitting there on her own adhering to the social distancing rules while her dead husband lays just feet away. Bless her. Makes me very sad indeed. Knowing now that her politicians were holding parties at this time ….. 😡😡😡. I hope the politicians are proud of themselves. The rotten set of ###### 😡😡

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I’m not big on the royals in all honesty Allan but, that photo of the queen sitting there on her own adhering to the social distancing rules while her dead husband lays just feet away. Bless her. Makes me very sad indeed. Knowing now that her politicians were holding parties at this time ….. 😡😡😡. I hope the politicians are proud of themselves. The rotten set of ###### 😡😡
When her Majesty passes so will my interest in the royals mate, Queen Elizabeth 11 is my queen, when her time is done i will have no interest in the monarchy.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
When her Majesty passes so will my interest in the royals mate, Queen Elizabeth 11 is my queen, when her time is done i will have no interest in the monarchy.

Same here pal. She’s the last of the ‘ proper ‘ royals isn’t she ? The picture you’ve posted is heart breaking. Poor thing. Someone go give her a hug. Like I say Allan, I’m not big on the Royals but, doesn’t she look lost sat there bless her. 😩😩