Post a random image (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsman

cond.jpg

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
^^ Bless you Mark!:giggle:.....May all you pole rigs sink....Oh hang on a mo':p......Happy New year to you and yours fella....Be safe....(y)
Thank you my friend, Talking of sinking pole floats I may go for a few hours later,
Happy New Year to you and yours as well Mark !
Have a good one and stay safe πŸŽ‰πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Chervil

Site Supporter
1640942585585.png

Actually, this reminds me of my mum and dad. They had a small tree and each year it was placed, complete with decorations, into a large black wheelie bin bag, ready for the next year.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Oh don’t tempt fate mate. Let’s hope not. 🀞
We will have to wait and see. I can remember just before Christmas last year, my wife asking if I wanted any more Christmas themed face coverings, and me telling her it was pointless, as we wouldn't be wearing them next year! And then in the summer, me telling her not to bother buying any more masks in COSTCO.
Hopefully 2022 will be a better year. (y)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
We will have to wait and see. I can remember just before Christmas last year, my wife asking if I wanted any more Christmas themed face coverings, and me telling her it was pointless, as we wouldn't be wearing them next year! And then in the summer, me telling her not to bother buying any more masks in COSTCO.
Hopefully 2022 will be a better year. (y)

Wishing you a brilliant 2022 pal. Your posts have lifted our spirits and made us laugh for another year. Please keep em coming. πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.