Post a random image (2)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Then you're cock eyed!;):ROFLMAO:
Maximum fine ….. Insulting head moderator = .. £52,000, a bag of Jelly babies all around as we are all sooooooo offended, replenish the mods Hob Nob cupboard and write on the blackboard ….. “ I must not challenge Peter over his wonky seat box sticker “ …. That everyone has seen but, no one dare mention to him. 🤣🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
Maximum fine ….. Insulting head moderator = .. £52,000, a bag of Jelly babies all around as we are all sooooooo offended, replenish the mods Hob Nob cupboard and write on the blackboard ….. “ I must not challenge Peter over his wonky seat box sticker “ …. That everyone has seen but, no one dare mention to him. 🤣🤣🤣
^^ Someone else who's overdone the sun today.....:rolleyes:;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^ Someone else who's overdone the sun today.....:rolleyes:;)
I have pal. Glowing like a Belisha beacon mate. I’ve been sanding our garden furniture down ready for a coat or three of teak oil. I may rub some of that teak oil on myself later and see what Mrs Tip thinks. 🤣🤣🤣

Mark mate ….. It’ll be ward 4 Doncaster general, Mr Sing ….. again. Make it seedless please. I’m getting low on teeth.

Total

Site Supporter
I have pal. Glowing like a Belisha beacon mate. I’ve been sanding our garden furniture down ready for a coat or three of teak oil. I may rub some of that teak oil on myself later and see what Mrs Tip thinks. 🤣🤣🤣

Mark mate ….. It’ll be ward 4 Doncaster general, Mr Sing ….. again. Make it seedless please. I’m getting low on teeth.
^^:giggle:.....She'll give you a cuddle, you'll fly straight out of her arms and straight out of the window! :LOL::D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: