Post a random image (2)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had a prefect badge when I was in sixth form.
I had one to, a purple shield with prefect across it...... it wasn't mine it fell off the little tossers jumper when i was explaining how upset i was at him for grassing me up for smoking and getting me 3 weeks of detentions.

20210606_095522.jpg my mate for the day
He only wants you for your money maggots.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was a prefect with a mate for a short period of time - it came in handy when selling cigs to the smokers and receiving 'tips' for helping others to jump to the front of the dinner queue :D

Unfortunately we were grassed up and caught out, publicly debadged and stripped of our prefect badges at school assembly, and also got six of the best in the deputy head's office.
It was good whilst it lasted though ;)

JayD

I was a prefect with a mate for a short period of time - it came in handy when selling cigs to the smokers and receiving 'tips' for helping others to jump to the front of the dinner queue :D

Unfortunately we were grassed up and caught out, publicly debadged and stripped of our prefect badges at school assembly, and also got six of the best in the deputy head's office.
Did those that grassed you up, then take over the prefects badge, and later become police officers Dave? :unsure: :)

John.

JayBee

Site Supporter

@Chervil now has that "previous" on file!!.

JayBee

Site Supporter
Are you still enjoying the flagellation?....A lot more to aim at these days, perhaps!!.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was the recipient several times, in fact I think I developed callouses on my arse as a result of them :D

JayBee

Site Supporter
I was the recipient several times, in fact I think I developed callouses on my arse as a result of them :D
You weren't very streetwise then were you?......The answer, after being instructed to attend the headmasters office, was to quickly don a pair of rugby shorts under trousers and insert large comb in back trouser pocket.....Then bend over slightly angled so that the cane would strike the comb.......Squeal "like a stuck pig" after first and subsequent swipes, thus satisfying their lust for inflicting pain.
Mildly uncomfortable, but did it increase my respect for the sadists?.....No!, I hated their guts and continued to disrupt and undermine.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter

You sound like Walker off Dads army😂😂😂

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
You were lucky we used to get caned across palm of hand, or a small cricket bat across the arse,Depending on the teacher we got to choose between cane or bat. 😬