Post a random image (2)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The old lady handed her bank card to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw £10
The teller told her, “For withdrawals less than £100 please use the ATM.”
The old lady wanted to know why ...
The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her, “These are the rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a queue behind you.”
The old lady remained silent for a few seconds, then handed the card back to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”
The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her, you have £30,000 in your account and the bank doesn't have that much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?
The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately.
The teller told her any amount up to £3000
"Well, please let me have £3000 now", she The teller then handed it very friendly and respectfully to her
The old lady put £10 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit £2990 back into her account.
the moral of this tale .......
Don't be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning the skills.
👍
🤣
😂
😁
😀

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No, it was made for him specially as it symbolises the fight that privileged black children have to climb to the top in their field of expertise when fully supported both by peers and financially whilst in the face of criticism for dual standards and displaying high levels of morality yet managing to maintain one's reputation as a premier phallus.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Nice eight mile walk this afternoon, from home, along the shore path and then up the hill and along the top of the coastal escarpment dropping down at the far end of the Storr Lochs and across to the road for the bus home

IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1680.JPG IMG_1682.JPG

Overestimated how long it would take and was an hour early for the bus. Still, not a bad place to sit and wait...
IMG_1685.JPG