Positive 😩🤬🤬

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
So I get to work, start on breakfast,start on cakes, phone pings -results of my PCR test on Monday-Positive !!🤬have had to go home and isolate for 10 days !!!! I have a sore throat and cough, but otherwise ok 💁‍♂️

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Oh what a bummer. No more fishing for 10 days then, give someone else a chance at Tunnel.☹️☹️

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Unbelievable, going out while waiting a result. Seriously go and wobble your head and while doing think how many people you’ve infected in two days.
No wonder we are were we are

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I’ve been sat here 2 bloody hours waiting for the breakfast I ordered. Last time I come here. 🙄🤣

Mate, you’re as strong as a bull. You’ll be fine. I’ve some hooks to tie if you get bored 🤣. Take care pal. 👍

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
So I get to work, start on breakfast,start on cakes, phone pings -results of my PCR test on Monday-Positive !!🤬have had to go home and isolate for 10 days !!!! I have a sore throat and cough, but otherwise ok 💁‍♂️
Get well soon mate!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Unbelievable, going out while waiting a result. Seriously go and wobble your head and while doing think how many people you’ve infected in two days.
No wonder we are were we are

You’ve got me confused there mate. My missus has a test every week ( NHS Midwife ) and she is expected to keep going in until she gets a positive test. 🤔.

62tucker

Site Supporter
You’ve got me confused there mate. My missus has a test every week ( NHS Midwife ) and she is expected to keep going in until she gets a positive test. 🤔.
Maybe we all wait for @chefster to give the reason he had a PCR test.
But if he was fishing in a match yesterday with a lot of older people and was positive then maybe they all should be told

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
With symptoms???

I maybe getting confused pal. She’s just said that she does a test at home ( lateral flow ) and if that is positive she then has to go into work to have a PCR test. If the PCR test comes back positive then she has to isolate for 10 days. If the PCR test comes back negative then she’s ok to carry on working. Think I was getting confused with lateral flow and PCR. Think the PCR is more accurate. 👍

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
Yes the PCR test is more accurate , although recent update is that the LFT is more accurate than previously thought.
Frankly ... we should all be doing a LFT twice a week to detect symptomless but still contagious infection. It’s free at the moment, why wouldn’t you ? (unless you live like a hermit).

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Yes the PCR test is more accurate , although recent update is that the LFT is more accurate than previously thought.
Frankly ... we should all be doing a LFT twice a week to detect symptomless but still contagious infection. It’s free at the moment, why wouldn’t you ? (unless you live like a hermit).
That wouldn’t work as people would test positive and carry on as they are until they (if they did) took a PCR test.

Total

Site Supporter
I maybe getting confused pal. She’s just said that she does a test at home ( lateral flow ) and if that is positive she then has to go into work to have a PCR test. If the PCR test comes back positive then she has to isolate for 10 days. If the PCR test comes back negative then she’s ok to carry on working. Think I was getting confused with lateral flow and PCR. Think the PCR is more accurate. 👍
Go and sit down and eat your jelly babies mate!;):LOL::ROFLMAO:.....Mine does exactly the same as your Mrs......(y)