Port Talbot Dock, Silvers paradise.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Clive Bransons match vlog. I managed to win this match with tip caught bream but the bags of silvers were tremendous. Clive had the majority of his net on the waggler and corn, an absolute marvellous catch. Joe in 4th had his catch on the 8m whip to hand. What a place if you are a silvers angler

Total

Site Supporter
@Godber .....I saw this before this post Mick. (y).....Indeed a good catch by Clive on the waggler, but a better catch by you to win and the Golden peg too mate.;):giggle:......WWW.clickwhirr.com.:giggle:.....Fantastic venue......

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
@Godber .....I saw this before this post Mick. (y).....Indeed a good catch by Clive on the waggler, but a better catch by you to win and the Golden peg too mate.;):giggle:......WWW.clickwhirr.com.:giggle:
Cheers Mark, nice to get a win down the dock. Honestly though l couldn't believe the amount of fish he caught, there was hundreds of them on the waggler? l am in awe of him, his waggler fishing is superb.

Total

Site Supporter
@Godber ......He's a superb angler mate, full stop....Old school and decent on any method and 'dangerous' when on fish. (y).....I beleive you was on end peg:unsure: and made the best of the opportunity, like you should do.....And they're all decent rods on the dock, You've done well mate..

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
@Godber ......He's a superb angler mate, full stop....Old school and decent on any method and 'dangerous' when on fish. (y).....I beleive you was on end peg:unsure: and made the best of the opportunity, like you should do.....And they're all decent rods on the dock, You've done well mate..
Second to end peg Mark. Shaun Parsons was end peg 21, an excellent tip angler. The fished just rocked up on my close line and stayed there.