Pool Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
When going down Pool Bank there is a pond on the right hand side. Anyone know anything on this?

budnudd

tackletartitis
yeah ive seen that for years and wondered, theres a pond further round the bend at Weeton but it cant be that also theres Toms pond to the left after the petrol station. I'd love to know what this pond is and if its fishable!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can't help you there Stu but there are also another two ponds situated between the Pool-Otley Road and Otley Road itself
You can see them clearly from Otley Chevin but I can't figure out how to get to them as yet. One definately is fished and the other looks like its all set up to fish but never noticed anyone on it

PaulHarrison999

the one on right as u are going down pool bank, is a private pond in a guys back garden. i dont think it is fishable i dont live too far away from there, but i definatley no it is private. but also as u go down, there should be 2 large looking lakes and one is a leeds water and another is a bradford number 1 water.

Hope this helps
Paul

budnudd

tackletartitis
Pauls correct those ponds are knotsford lagoon (Leeds & bradford), the private one? gutted!!!

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
I've seen the one on the right going down Pool Bank (bottom half) I reckon that one is in a back garden too.

Going down Pool Bank you cannot see Knotford Lagoons from there tackletartitis.[:D]

Going down Leeds road towards Otley there are quite a few visible from the road apart from the Lagoons at Knotford, these are right under the Chevin and they are rather large garden ponds, except Tom's pond which is day ticket.

jensen

the one on the right going down pool bank is accessable at the end of the wall on the right just before the houses i have been down to it but some guy said it is private to the farm and does not get fished at all what a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.