Poll: When you die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_phill

Ok, I saw on discovery some scientist guy that works for this foundation:
http://www.liberfoundation.com that they found proof of life after death.
Hey that's cool I said, now I don't have to give up smoking, cause when I
die I don't die like we think of it, so what about you?

Do you believe in life after death?

joe1987

'Darwener'
No way, sorry but once your in the ground your in the ground. I'm sorry if ive offended anyone but thats what i think.

*)*Joey*(*

Lid

Joe, in my view your belief takes a greater leap of faith than assuming there is something else after death. [8D] I have no clue what that something might be though!! I'll let you know when I die. [:D]

Lid [:)]

Larry

Lazarus
when the famous Claivoyant Dorothy Stoke's died they arranged for to leave a message at a certain time&place, but no message was ever received so as far as i'm concerned when your dead your dead no coming back.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I told my boss I will come back as a flying pig and cr** all over him, the Welsh git.

thumbsup.gif Geoff england_gm_e0.gif
Clean Banks Campaign member
Fishing Venues UK

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Yeh! and pigs might fly...[:D]

Datafile3.asp

teepee.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Me? I'm that busy I haven't got time to die [:D]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

ja4146

'ha ha!'
I don't know about life after death it could be possible!

jea13

Go fishing catch fish!!

Lid

Hey Larry I wouldn't base your opinion simply on one (dead) person's missing message. Maybe the message was there but no-one could see it because it was outside the normal extremes of our limited. perception

I've believe I have an open mind about these things. I have certainly witnessed para normal phenomena. Even before that, my view has always been that there is more to me than just the physical and biochemical body I inhabit.

Last edited:

Colin Payne

quote:Originally posted by Lid

I've believe I have an open mind about these things. I have certainly witnessed para normal phenomena. Even before that, my view has always been that there is more to me than just the physical and biochemical body I inhabit.

Especially after 10 pints of Theakstons Old Peculiar[:D][:D]

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Noones ever come back to tell me..[^]..so l cant say if its true or not.....[;)][;)]

MOOKSTER.....[:)][:)][:)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry but as a gaian pagan i believe in reincarnation, any spirits that are seen by human eyes are the poor souls trapped in what most would call purgatory the place thats neither heaven or hell (some would call it earth)[;)].

Some groups/races believe that whatever your greatest fear in this life is then thats what you were in a past life.
Your fear of it is due to your soul remembering what it was like & not wanting to go back.

Alan

Datafile3.asp

it wasn't me, i didn't do it, nobody saw me, nobody can prove anything.

Dervaig

Alan - Is purgatory the place where you blank all the time?
Perhaps it's the place where you get loads of bites but never a hit? Maybe its the place where you overlook lots of "fishy" pools and you've not got your tackle with you. lol.[xx(][xx(]
No offence meant, I was told about purgatory at a very early age and I know some people do believe in it.

Dervaig dukewave_e0.gif

martin.

Account Locked
i believe in life after death i also believe some people are visited by spirits of people who have passed on.
in my oppinion everyone despite what they say at some time subconciosly believe the same.
how many of you havbe not either thought to yourself well dad(or another loved one) is looking down watching over me or said to your child your grandad(or someone) is up there watching over you.
a few years ago sammy woke me up one night about 2 in morning to tell me her grandad & another old man had been talking to her in her bedroom & had told her not to worry as they were looking over her
.the next morning i realised that it was a year since we had lost my dad .
i asked her to describe the older gentleman which she did it sounded familier so next time we were at mums i went through some old photos with her SHE picked my grandad out & said this was him but had a flat hat on.
she had never seen a picture of my grandad or ever met him & he always used to wear a flat cap whenever he went out.
Since then she has seen them 2or3 times that i know of .

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
aw! come on Martin, two old men in your daughters bedroom....
20 under the teapot in the morning....

you'll be telling us The Three Bears next![:D][:D][:D]

Datafile3.asp

teepee.

martin.

Account Locked
tony
i can tell you now she will still swear to this day that she saw them & from the look on her face when she told me that night i know she saw something.

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Martin i'm sure what Sammy told is true, and i've no reason to disbelieve you...

no offence meant, i could'nt resist,[:)]

Datafile3.asp

teepee.

TINY

Tiny
I dont believe in reincarnation.....I didn`t when I was a squirrel,and I don`t now[:D]
Each to their own gents,I`d love to think I could walk the earth forever,and not have to go through all the c==p of everyday again.
Think about this...are we really awake or just dreaming?And when we die it is because our dream has come to an end,and in death of ourselves or our dream ending do we wake up?...ooer![;)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
Elvis IS dead.......2,000worms can`t be wrong.

Datafile3.asp
Datafile3.asp

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.