Police Officer steals mans club membership money - on camera!

DontKillZander

Site Supporter

44 year old fella with mental health issues was having a bad day and got himself into one state or another, the emergency services arrive and this bent bobby steals his money, little does he know he's being recorded!

"A keen fisherman, the court heard the victim had been saving up for a membership with Saddleworth and District Angling Society."

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

44 year old fella with mental health issues was having a bad day and got himself into one state or another, the emergency services arrive and this bent bobby steals his money, little does he know he's being recorded!

"A keen fisherman, the court heard the victim had been saving up for a membership with Saddleworth and District Angling Society."
Thats sick ,ive heard it all now ,what a scum bag

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
It makes me wonder how many more he's done it to.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Good and bad in all walks of life. I worked with, and was friendly with people who could not resist the temptation of stealing money we were charged with looking after, protecting or managing.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Never understand what makes some people do the things they do. So now he's lost a good, well paying, job, his excellent pension and, quite rightly is doing 3 months. All for £70.

Arfer Mo

Site Supporter
I wonder how many people who were convicted following being arrested by him and him giving evidence will challenge their conviction.

nejohn

Site Supporter
It is the same in all walks of life some people just can not resist something for nothing, working for a large company for over 30 years I have seen quite a few of these, people fiddling a few quid on expenses and losing a well paid job in the process. I have always said you will never find any issues with my expense claims or my use of my corprate credit card... However if £10million goes missing and I am not in work the next day it might be me.....I just don't understand people taking the risk for such little reward

Arfer Mo

Site Supporter
When I was in my teens my Dad gave me this advice, if you're going to be dishonest don't lose your good name an reputation over something trivial, same as nejohn above, do it over something worthwhile.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
It would be nice if Saddleworth and District AS gave him a free membership,can't believe the copper only got three months,three years might have been a deterrant to police officers everywhere,he was in a position of trust.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bunting was also ordered to pay the victim the £70 back in compensation, alongside court costs of £85 and a £122 victim surcharge.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Nothing should surprise us these days. What a despicable little man. I hope his new friends in prison have run out of lubricant.