Police man stabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda

Mighty Wrecsam
Have just heard about this police man being murdered this morning, what kind of society that do we live in that a police man confronts a man in the street and is stabbed to death, leaving a wife and small baby.[V] I believe that they caught the b*****d who done this, i hope the scum gets all he deserves, but saying that he will probably get a top lawyer paid by our taxes who shows that his parents didn't give him a bag of sweets once and will get off with mental probs'[:(!][:(!]. For the people on here and I'm one who slag the police off for doing the job (speeding,dropping litter etc)makes you think doesn't it.

thetraveller

There are more taxi drivers murdered,attacked and maimed than Policemen every year!!

This doesn't make front page news though

It is not only the police who are victims of today's violent society.

toryboy

Did it make the news about the internal investigation that got underway yesterday about the copper shooting someone dead.....but am sure it was an accident

midge99

The police have a hard job to do and nobady wants to do it and so they are very stretched. The main problem is a complete lack of respect in todays world.

Butch

Account Locked
That isnt 'sad' Norm its a total lack of consideration and a disgracefull display of ignorance which is sadly becoming all too common in todays society.

Thirty years ago the country would have been in virtual national mourning at the murder of a police officer, now a typical response is 'oh well' from the brain dead and comments like 'what about the one the copper shot' from the stupidly naive.

Is it any wonder serious crime and murder is spiraling when society is stuffed with nimrods like these................

Astounded Coach

Having worn the Queens uniform in my past this saddens me greatly.
A risk every PC takes..but you do expect to come home...
Forget the petty ignorant posts[:(!]....lets just think about this chaps family....................who are grieving for a man who merely went to work to try and make the community safer.[V]

Last edited:

Minipeace

Its a very sad world indeed. Can't add anything else, just can't find the words too.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Butch

That isnt 'sad' Norm its a total lack of consideration and a disgracefull display of ignorance which is sadly becoming all too common in todays society.

Thirty years ago the country would have been in virtual national mourning at the murder of a police officer, now a typical response is 'oh well' from the brain dead and comments like 'what about the one the copper shot' from the stupidly naive.

Is it any wonder serious crime and murder is spiraling when society is stuffed with nimrods like these................

Couldn't agree more Butch but nimrods is not a word I would use.

The police get a lot of flack, and from me as well, but it is always sad to hear of them losing their lives while on duty.

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
I find Carpkids response stomach churning in his callous attitude towards another human being wether or not that human being wears a uniform or not is irrelevant in my opinion.
His attitude is a classic example of why we have the scum walking the street as we do.
The fact that the police force of this country has lost the respect of a massive number of the population is something they have brought upon theirselves by the way they do or in many cases dont do their job.
It doesnt make it any less evil when a wife and kids wont see their husband and father anymore because scumpuke like this stuck a knife in him.
What he does or doesnt do for a living ???? Whats that got to do with anything????

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by CaRp Kidd

Oh well Regards to his family he knows what consqeuenses as a poilce men

chris goodwin aka CaRp Kidd, I have to say that yours is one of the most cretinous comments that I've had the misfortune to read on this forum.[:(!]

The Raven

Originally posted by Peter

chris goodwin aka CaRp Kidd, I have to say that yours is one of the most cretinous comments that I've had the misfortune to read on this forum.[:(!]

You are lucky. Due to the inane command of the English language I cannot even understand it!

Zebedee

Not trying to defend CaRp Kidd,but I think I read on here (somewhere),his age is 13..

If thats the case,I think his attitude is understandable.
Given his tender years,he has no experience of old fashion morals and values.
A sad refection on todays society.

panda

Mighty Wrecsam

It says further down this thread that you are only 13, well if you are, you have the mental age of 6 year old and should grow the f#@k up if you are older then you should be totally ashamed of yourself[:(!]. NO one puts on a uniform police, Army, RAF, Navy coast guard etc with the expectation of dying. Must stop before I get myself banned from the site!
PM also sent

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Every job has an element of risk whether being a Roofer, Builder, Taxi/Bus Driver, School Teacher, Policeman, etc, etc.
All of these risks should be contained to 'accidental' such as falls, crashes, cuts and knocks - not being stabbed to death by a fellow human being !!
Unfortunately this is becoming an all too often occurance

My condolences to his family

crowder

Just the other day somebody went at my uncle with a knife, he too is a police officer[V] as people have said, they are there to do their job not to be killed.

long rod

tomo
its fair to say, all of us are thinking of this chaps family at such a sad time,
but,it shouldn't be going on ! this is all too common now, knife culture ! gun culture ! gang culture ! what next culture ?
this all stems from one very apparrent problem, a total lack of police on the street, yes the one who got stabbed was on the street, but, drive round your local town or city area, and make a note of how many you can see ! you won't need many fingers !
until we get officers back on the street's and showing a bigger presence, this problem will only get bigger, i am sad to say, but, we now live in an almost lawless society, prisons overcrowded, and sentences getting less because nowhere to put the lags ! so they just keep reoffending because they know they'r safe ! a good example is the programe on tv, police camera action, it tells you at the end the sentences given out to the folk they catch,its a joke not a deterant !
but,the poor sods in the front line, cops, have to do the best they can, stretched to the limit,
as i said at the start, my thoughts are with the family, another widow, and another child without a dad, god bless them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.