Poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
HEy,
I am thinkin of gettin a pole,i dont rely now much so this is a bit of a daft question. Is holding a pole suitable or do you need to get some over and under rests. If i do need to get some rest could i put them on my rod pod to hold my pole.[?] Or wud i need to get a seat box[?] I have a specimen chair, would some adjustablox be allrite for the job.
Thanx
Tom.

Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
Also ive heard people talk about stonfos and bushes and lacy's and im not rely sure wot it all is, could some one please explain.
Thanx
Tom

Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif

Stu Dav

Davi
Best thing to do Tom is call in at your local tackle shop and say what can I have for 200 quid, that should get you started.
Avoid those telescopic jobies like the plague, go for a fully take apart and you don't need rests at this stage in the game but you will sruggle fishing off one of those chairs as you need to sit correctly.
Stu Dav

Polepot

Poles
Tom,

The best thing you can do is to go to your local library and get Bob Nudds book. We can all help and advise on areas of Polefishing but that depends upon you asking the right question.

Go and get the book - it discusses what you need to buy - essential bits and no so important bits.

Best og Luck

Poles

wales.gif
Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners
fish.gif

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
Thanx, ill pop down the library tomoz. I have plenty to of time to look through it cus im off school ill.
Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.