pole roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide_eyed_wolf

spaz_bob
Im looknig for a new pole roller in the 20 range any ideas?

iv'e looked at the dinsmores one at 16.99 but thourght i would ask if there are any better out there.

thanks guys KEV.

stiffler

Crafty Carper !
Hi matey, dinsmores is very good but at 16.99 abit steep most you want to pay is 12.99 . keenet pole roller is very good the roly poly you can get that at 20. if you look around !!
Happy fishing !!!!

m hewitt
<'//<

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Kev,
I don't know what your pole cost,but a good roller makes shipping/unshipping so much easier,and the wider/double rollers distribute the load so much better.
Do yourself a favour,don't skimp,for the sake of another 10 you can get yourself a good one.[;)]

Peter.
Datafile3.asp

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've been using the Dinsmore one for a while now and my only grumble with it is that the legs could do with being another 10inches longer as sometimes, especially on flat ground, they are a bit short (IMHO [:)])

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:the legs could do with being another 10inches longer as sometimes, especially on flat ground, they are a bit short (IMHO[:)] )

A bit like its owner then.[:p][}:)][:D][;)]

Peter.
Datafile3.asp

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nah thats just his arms when he has to reach into his pockets to pay for summat [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

martin.

Account Locked
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

Nah thats just his arms when he has to reach into his pockets to pay for summat [;)]

Alan

he told me he was treating you to a haircut & shave next mon[:D]

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

TINY

Tiny
What would the air temperature be like on a freshly shaven head in Yorkshire these days Dave[?][:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

TINY

Tiny
I forgot about the roller[:0].....Have a look at the giant V by Elk tackle.It`s a tripod and has an extendable mid shaft.It stands about 20 inches high until you extend the middle,then it goes to 32 inches approx,then you can extend the legs and it will go up another couple of feet.
Goddamn it that`s a biggun I hear you cry.And it`s only 20.99[;)][:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

stiffler

Crafty Carper !
hi lads,
tripod are ok but they fall over if you miss place your pole as i've had 1 . Stick to the 4 legs !
Oh and dave carry your missis shoping 4 her and you might get an ex few inchs to dig deeper in that pocket ! [;)]

m hewitt
<'//<

wide_eyed_wolf

spaz_bob
I had thourght about a " V " roller but its a bit big to get in my bag.[:D]

may have to get a bigger bag or take the wife with me.[:0] hope she never reads this boxing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.