Pole rig case

Trent_Fisher

I watched a Jamie Hughes video where he was showing his pole rigs and they were all carried in some sort of plastic box/case which allowed them to be neatly stacked atop each other.

Im struggling to find something similar online. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

The box can be seen from around the 50 second mark. I tried to screenshot but the file was too large

Thanks in advance

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
It’s basically a cassette style box that comes with a lot of seat boxes,and slides underneath seat...matrix , Maver, map, rive,basically all companies do them

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Good Afternoon TF

Gaz beat me to it, Jamie has added some shallow trays to the deep base / cassette unit to hold more pole rigs than just the shallow trays directly under the seat.

Trent_Fisher

It’s basically a cassette style box that comes with a lot of seat boxes,and slides underneath seat...matrix , Maver, map, rive,basically all companies do them
Thanks.

Can these be bought separately from the Seatbox usually? They look quite handy. I already have an old Preston box which just has the usual rig tray in the top but something like this would be perfect to drop into my carryall I think.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Thanks.

Can these be bought separately from the Seatbox usually? They look quite handy. I already have an old Preston box which just has the usual rig tray in the top but something like this would be perfect to drop into my carryall I think.
Yes they can mate google search seatbox cassettes or similar on eBay, and enter the different manufacturers, something should come up , if not you may have to go through a tackle shop