pole questions prt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00b

bream slime
alrite pals..i didnt make it to my local tackle shop but ended up at another(near work) and the blokes in there were useless ..they were tryin to sell me a bivvy(u know what i mean)

anyway i bought a few bits from your recomendations..this is what i got.

1.preston inavations elastic size 14(5 metres)

2.preston elastic connectors( for sizes 6 to 16)

3.midi stora bung

4-some drennan rigs...

i forgot the bushes!!
will get them tommorow..duh:(

anyway i will set it to tommorow..a question i have is this-

this zyrium is 5.7 m and has 4 sections...do i just put the bung in the top section??

the nudd book comes tommoz but id still ike all your input..

thnks

lee

'get it's head up'

mike s

Bob Nudd's book is the best there is when you are just starting with the pole. Anything in there that you don't understand, just ask on here & I'm sure that things will become clearer(unless Trogg is the one giving the answers[:D]).

Cumbria Angling Centre

n00b

bream slime
cheers fer that..nudd boooks here now..
imoff fishin next week..wil let u know how i got on with the pole

'get it's head up'

MatchanglerDE

Thanks for visit our website for matchfishing in germany. The website was written in german language. If you need more information about poles, elastics,... then i can translate some details in english.
I didn't know, that you find our portal of matchfishing usefull. Many thanks on this way.

king regards from germany

Maik Fiebig
(www.mosella-team.de)

gazmalman

malmanfloats.com
yeah the diagrams are good. i came acroos your site looking for info on the rive box system, unfortunatly though because of the strong euro your prices arent too much use at the moment a year ago you would have been cheap which is a shame. One thing iam interested in though is the tubertini dragon line, is this braid of monofiliment? It seems very strong for its diameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.