Pole or bomb/feeder when it gets cold?

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Answering the original question. I did enjoy bomb fishing in the winter on commercials. I will let you know in March after my first winter in Devon as I now fish naturals. This week I will take 2 rods. Method and bomb will be my choice. Next week I will try the waggler fishing casters for roach. See what happens. Very lucky round here as we have many mixed fisheries with loads of silvers in.

Total

Site Supporter
........punch out 10 or 12 mm size. 2 or 3 pieces of bread can also work ,don’t compress it if you want it to float. ........
^^ (y)...Works every time with the correct type punch and an airy type loaf, Warburtons being such an example...

CJROSCOW

Clint
Site Supporter
Ive had great sucess on commercials with liquidised bread cage or method feeder. I then hair rig 12mm punched discos of bread. Usually 3 or 4 on the hair. Gonna try it tomorrow for chub on a low and clear river as i reckon it might work.

Dropon

Just been today ,popped up bread ,blanked ,tried all over the peg at different heights of popped up. Never saw a fish show all day. Still try it again next time. Cooler today but not really cold.