Pole Holdall Recommendation's

SpeedyJD

Hi all.
It's time for a new holdall. I have 4 tubes for my my main pole & margin (16m, main, margin main & 2 dolly butts top n tailed).
I then have 4 tubes for my top kits which could become a Top Kit Case, but I'd like the case to fit in the holdall.
I'm liking the look of the Mosella kompact 8 as it would also fit my 2 feeder rods and pellet waggler rod inside. Also the MAP dual or layflat springs to mind. Had the MAP parabolic lay flat before and liked it but fancy a change.
Also thinking the standard Guru and having a separate ready rod holdall.
Open to other suggestions but not just the boring none thinking 8 tube holdall otherwise I might aswell just get a £35 Leeda or Avanti one.
Thanks all.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Depends on your budget really. I nearly bought the Leeda one myself but somebody local was selling a decent 6 tube Maver. I'd definitely go down the route of a topkit case though that will fit in your holdall. I got the Drennan one which takes at least 8 topkits & comfortably sits in my holdall. Was only £30 & smaller than 2 tubes easily.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
I had a Kompact 4 but swapped to a Drennan 8 tube which swallows the pole plus all tips in tubes has a pocket on the outside for brolly landing net poles etc. then added two or three Drennan rod sleeves to the outside using the pockets and velcro straps so I add the tip rods I want to take.