Pole hold-all

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I’m possibly after a new Pole hold all. I have a Browning Z16 pole and the sections are very long. The Xitan hold all is ok , but the zips are now going and the stitching is not great. I like the idea of a extra pocket or two that can take landing net handles and the square butt sections. I thought about a Guru hard case, but you cannot get them and they are not long enough for Browning poles.
I have emailed Browning to see if they are likely to release a hard case anytime soon, as I think they are missing a trick here, but no answer back as yet, buts it’s been a week.

I already have Preston rod hardcases, and Browning carryall , so don’t want to look like a complete clown with every colour gear under the sun, but will buy the right one if it’s good quality and meets my needs.

Any ideas

scuttster

Site Supporter
Seems a fair few members are liking the cresta identity cases

downside is they seem to be out of stock in the uk everywhere.

johnfranks

Sensas make an XL holdall. For their XL poles which are the same length as the Browning Z long sections. Or get one made by GTI angling ? Might be an idea

pagie

Site Supporter
try midwater luggage they make to order tell them what you require and they should be able to sort you out, worth a try speak to Paul.