POLE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianski

I have recently begun fishing after a 10 year lay off, I have always used rod and line tactics but am looking to get my first pole set up. I fish a wide variety of waters from Canals to commercialy stocked lakes with carp. I do not know where to begin with the end tackle?. How do you connect the elastic to the pole?, how do you connect the end tackle to the elastic? I will be buying a 10mtr pole initially and also a 3mtr whip for my 6 year old boy. If there is anyone ther who can help in laymans terms I would really appreciate it?

cheers

[:I]ianski[:I]

hoppy

hoppy
Hello ianski,the best way to get to know how to set-up for pole fishing, is either, to get to talk to a friendly patient pole angler on the bank to show you the ropes, or, obtain... Bob Nudds Illustrated Guide to Pole fishing... a smashing book to get you started, its easier than trying to explain in text on the webb

"Take your time, but hurry up"

TINY

Tiny
Send me a pm with your address Ianski and I`ll drop a video through your letter box[;)]
It`s Bob Nudd on the long pole,but it is informative on when,why and what.It should give you a few good pointers as to what you will need to do[:D][:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

ianski

Hey THANKS! But Whats a PM?

Ian

quote:Originally posted by TINY

Send me a pm with your address Ianski and I`ll drop a video through your letter box[;)]
It`s Bob Nudd on the long pole,but it is informative on when,why and what.It should give you a few good pointers as to what you will need to do[:D][:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

gazmalman

malmanfloats.com
personal message, just click on the users name and press the PM button on the profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.