pole for my budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

future star

Here fishy fishy
im only a junior fisherman and at the moment i fish with my middy white knuckle (6m) and another middy pole(5.5m).

i would like to get a larger pole for about 100-130 pounds,it would have to be fairly light at full length and no less than 8m long
does anyone know of a pole that exists for my budget?

[:H][:H][:H][:H][:H][:H]

davebike

I you could do the Leada XGT advanced I had one for a short time between braking my first pole and Buying the current MAP TKS10 Ok out to 9/10m but heavy at full 11m o ebay for 103 inc p&p
If you were closer you would be welcome to try it as it is just lurking as a spare!
On the other hand there must be second hand cheaper poles out there try ebay!

Raver

Personally i'd go for a Shimano Beastmaster - very strong & easily fishable at 8M
Top kits pretty cheap & as strong as an ox

future star

Here fishy fishy
thanks for the advice but im a bit sceptical about second hand poles off ebay as they may have hidden cracks and may have been significantly weakned - maybe looking for something longer than 8m more in the 9/10m + range

GOZZER

If you can add a bit more to your budget i would recommend the LEEDA ASSASSIN 11mt,it comes with three top kits and you can pick one up for 150 or less....here's one off ebay brand new...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEEDA-ASSASSIN-ELASTICATED-11M-POLE---BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ140399397266QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=1edc084f12a0a0aad4a17511fffdcaa3

I have this pole and i have landed carp of 20lb on it with ease,it takes a 18 elastic in the power kits so it is ideal for you but there might be better ones out there as these are not that light but they are designed for margin work mainly a good budget pole i would say.

lee gary shaw

If your parents will drive you up to Halifax, you can have a Shakespear Bungee extreme pole for nothing. 11m long strong as an ox, i don't need it and it's only sitting in the cellar. Get begging your parents!! Pm f you would like it.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Have a look at the Middy Wizard.Bosfish (Sheffield)are selling it for 99.99.It's 8mtrs,light at 535 grams,comes with 2 power
top 2's and full elastication kits,AND,an extension to 9.5mtrs.Seems good to me.One of the lads on here bought one,said he was
well pleased with it.[:T]

stikflote

Site Supporter
those beastmaster are not that strong snapped my top kit on a fish
today

T1Cybernetic

I've been looking for a second pole for under 200 and I am totally spoiled for choice, But the top ones currently are the Daiwa SR1 the new Middy white knuckle Thriller and a Beastmaster 850b if it helps at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.