pole choice

123dgale

i am looking at getting a new pole but cannot decide between the Preston Response XS50 16m Pole or the Daiwa Connoisseur G90 16m Pole More Power Pack any views please

NickNewman

I pressed the buy button on the G90 due to its popularity and excellent reviews, that was from TackleUK, only to be told I would have to wait 2 months for the pole due to stock issues at Daiwa, their it must be very popular. However, having said that I went for the whisker X as the news was rather unwelcoming and I wanted a new shiny shiny. I would image both pulled are fantastic, however g90 might be the preferred option

Bri's

If you get a Daiwa get a match pack, then just buy a couple of power kits for snag fishing.
Match kit will take Black Hydro no problem.
Do you remove the number 1 and put it in 2 and 3 on the match kits

Jonb

Site Supporter
I pressed the buy button on the G90 due to its popularity and excellent reviews, that was from TackleUK, only to be told I would have to wait 2 months for the pole due to stock issues at Daiwa, their it must be very popular. However, having said that I went for the whisker X as the news was rather unwelcoming and I wanted a new shiny shiny. I would image both pulled are fantastic, however g90 might be the preferred option

The Whisker X is night and day better than the G90, good choice mate