Pole and Rod Holdall

walks316

Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster. I'm in need of some advice. Currently I'm using the holdall that came with my pole (it's a MAP 101 2g) and also using a Drennan ready rod holdall. I'm looking for a holdall that I can keep my pole in and my made up rod, along with the other usual extras, such as feeder arm, landing net handle, brolly etc.

I know there is the MAP dual holdall out there, but I don't fancy shelling out £150 for it, also the only place I've seen it is in the MAP product catalogue.

Does anyone know of a decent holdall that will fulfil my needs?

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
The Map Dual 8 tube/4 rod hold-all is around 75/80 quid, not £150. Can be zipped apart into separate holdalls if needed.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum buddy. I’ve got one of the MAP dual ones. They are really good. As @DevonDangler says they are around 70-75 quid.

walks316

Thanks guys, as I said, the only place I've seen it is on the MAP site where the price is stated at £150. Can't find it anywhere else

walks316

Does it have space for other bits as well, like landing net handles, feeder arms, brolly etc.?

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Not really. I keep my landing net handles in the rod bag as it’s a hard case and quite spacious but it doesn’t have any pockets or anything.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I have a Korum insider brilliant bit of kit enough room for 6 rod tubes plus 2 (3 at a push) made up rod then pockets on the outside for brolly landing nets handles etc, unfortunately I think it is now discontinued but you might be able to pick one up on ebay
primary_1_8_2309.jpg

fishcatcher4

Site Supporter
Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster. I'm in need of some advice. Currently I'm using the holdall that came with my pole (it's a MAP 101 2g) and also using a Drennan ready rod holdall. I'm looking for a holdall that I can keep my pole in and my made up rod, along with the other usual extras, such as feeder arm, landing net handle, brolly etc.

I know there is the MAP dual holdall out there, but I don't fancy shelling out £150 for it, also the only place I've seen it is in the MAP product catalogue.

Does anyone know of a decent holdall that will fulfil my needs?

I was going to comment but can't bring myself to do it.;):LOL: