POLE ALLEY IN NORTHWEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigape 1

Interested in having a waggle of the daiwa g20...anyone know where one is in the northwest area im in Northwich middle of Cheshire?

bezz120

try a fishing republic,there a big outfit they normally have a lot on show but have a good look round for the best price doesnt mean thyll be the cheapest

rodring

Account Locked
northwest angling hindley ,daves of middlewich closest to you or stapley water gardens.

gorstyman

Well worth a trip to Carters of Preston....they have a super selection for you to choose from on display, all set up too.
Having used them for over 15 yrs i can honestly say they do a very good deal (usually throwing in all the bits u need for elaticating top sets) and at a good price too.

Plus and i think this is most important....once they have your money its not one of those shops where they dont want to know u anymore. Always good to resolve any probs or for getting hold of spares you may need at a later date.

macca63

You will get the best deal on any pole at Ted Carters, got a Maver 501 for an unbelievable price. Terrific customer service as well as Gorstyman has pointed out plus they aren't pushy and will give impartial advice

BBE555

bbe555
Ted carters for me and ask for graham or phil as they will have top advise

tom14

biggest set up selection ive seen would be north west angling supplies at hindley as said :)

nick2b

You won't get a more genuine guy than Graham Carter. When he sells you something, he continues to take an interest and help for as long as you need him. Top chap.

on box

ted carters for me the customer service there is spot on and phil and lewis will sort you out with a good deal best tackle shop in the country

rushyefc

aka kingslynn
same here ted carters i bought the 774 sensaa the other week got it for 1750 instead of 2300 with 9 top kits as well

Harry_Monk

Advice here is spot on, ring Graham from Ted Carters ask him to get the poles in that you want to compare and just turn up and he will sort out the best deal for you. Also your details are automatically put on the system and any spares you need after breakages etc are supplied at a discounted price

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.