polarize glasses

crocky

just wondering which glasses you find best for anti sun glare ,i have purchased several over the last year ,(some cheap ,some a bit pricey) but still had trouble with glare and focus on floats , thanks for any ideas as usual

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
I've got £140 Oakleys, Aldi £3.99 ones are as good plus you can get different colour lenses and not swear when you sit on them.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I wear glasses so have to use those 'clip-on' types. I got my glasses from Specsavers so thought I'd get the 'clip-on's' from the same place. Had them about 3 or 4 years now and still nothing at all wrong with them. No glare/flare from sun hitting the water etc. and very clear. They sell the normal type too.

emmaemma

Site Supporter

PP123

You won’t get better than Ray Ban chromance lenses. Not cheap but they’re amazing. I’m just about to buy another pair.

Ben Field

No matter how good the lens you also need them to block light from the sides. Light getting in from the sides will reflect off of the inside of the lens and really hamper the effectiveness.

DFL

Site Supporter
A peaked cap is also an essential item along with your Polaroids.

PAB

Site Supporter
I've got £140 Oakleys, Aldi £3.99 ones are as good plus you can get different colour lenses and not swear when you sit on them.
same here and I have also got a 2 pairs of Ray bans and I think the Aldi ones are just as good.