TINY

Tiny
I used a quite large bodied version when I was playing on Lough Dearg.[:D]
It worked a treat until I tried to go further out than reasonable[:p]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

scales

Vinny
Hello Dave, It mainly depends on what depth of water you expect to find, anything 12/15ft and over the bodied Polaris is what you want but below this depth and the straight waggler Polaris is ideal.

cheers,

Scales,

Every angler knows his Plaice.

G

I use my drennan feeder rod timber,12'6" stillwater feeder,no problem with it, [:D]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

lodge1

I have an attachment that turns any float into a 'polaris'.If you want Ill post a drawind.All you need is a pin,plastic tube and a snap swivel.

lodge1

Datafile3.asp

Select a piece of soft plastic tube slightly longer than a dress makers pin.[1 inch approx]Cut a small wedge out at the middle.Push the pin through the wall near the end of the plastic and push to half way in the middle of the tube.Push the eye of a micro snap swivel in the wedge hole in the plastic and push the pin through the eye.Push the pin through the centre till you get near the end of the plastic then exit through the wall.Cut the pin head off and put a small spot of supper glue on the two ends of the pin.Bend the tube into a half circle[the angle of the bend can be changed to suit the line slip.]Put line through the centre and set up as you would for a polaris float.You connect your float to the snap end and you can easily change the float if you need to for the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.