Poetic justice

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Got home very late from work today. I had a student doing some extra revision fro 3:10 - 4:00pm, at a minute past 4, as we were just winding, up he looked out of the window and saw his bus disappearing up the road; none of his mates had told the driver that he was missing. I offered to take him home and had to go through the rigmarole of getting permission from his mum, who didn't drive and was, therefore, unable to pick him up before I could take him. In the car, over to the other side of town to pick up the missus and then set off to the young mans home in Market Rasen. He was absolutely delighted when we passed his bus, complete with his 'mates', broken down at the side of the road. We dropped him at home and the broken down bus was still there when we went past on the return journey with all of his mates freezing their nads off

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Love it Dave (y) I love poetic Justice and its best served Cold. i see it all the time when i cant do a job for someone for 2-3 week and they want it doing there and then, they give me the sulky attitude ive even had arsey text's, Then get someone else only to realise the ones who can do it straight away are not busy for a reason :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Here's one for ya, i did a job in York and the ladies mate was having an extension built 2 doors away, she was a lovely lass looked a bit like Kate Garraway, anyway me and Jnr had a laugh with her if she popped round and asked us if we would Plaster the extension out for her, i said if the builder wants us to i will as i don't want to tread on anyone's toes. The Builder agreed and we went round to quote, i said to the Woman seen as ya been so nice and mates with the woman we were working for id do her a deal. her husband took a bit of a dislike to this and said, dont bother cos ive got a mate who's a Plasterer and gave me the Misery look. At this i put in a high price and left but not without giving the Woman a lot of compliments which i knew sent the hubby into overdrive in the furious Market :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We didnt get the Job and they when it was done werent Happy with the work,but i still do odd jobs for the said Builder (y) Poetic Justice.