PM from chub (straight copy & paste)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebs

I have had this PM sent to me this morning from our newly re-instated friend, Chub. None of my posts have been editted or deleted, so you can see for yourselves if I've been harassing him. It's the 2nd one he has sent me, this is the response to one I sent him back yesterday, which although contained bad language, was carefuly thought out so it contained no threats or harassment.

I have taken it on advice to post the message into The Forums.

The original messages have been kept and also forwarded onto the Mods.

The subject of the PM was You not a nice chap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
beebs will you get off my case so i am a racist big deal i suppose you are a ethnic minority lover and a memer of the anl ?
if you keep harassing me i might be forced to pass your picture onto the bnp for inclusion on the redwatch site .

Datafile3.gif

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Okay first and foremost,

Anybody has the right to express there viewpoint on these forums provided they keep it within the Policy that they agree to as part of becoming a member

quote:In order to use these Forums and Chat Room, users are required to provide a username, password and
e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail. We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.

(In full here: www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/policy.asp)

They and all users of this site also agree by their use of to abide by the 'Terms and Conditions of Use' which can be found here: http://www.maggotdrowning.com/conditions_of_use.htm

So please be aware of this.

If a person is found to be in breach of either then they will initially be warned and if their conduct doesn't improve then their right to use this website will be removed.
In extreme circumstance then a warning will not be given

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.