PLEASE READ ..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

As you are all aware Trev, aka Ziptrev, was admitted to hospital last Friday for an emergency operation.

For those of you that know him you will know that he loves reading the posts on the forum as well as contributing to the site with his epic tales of disaster, oh and the occasional big fish [:eek:)]; for those of you that have still to meet him, you will have an idea of his character by reading his many tales.

I would like you all, (regulars, frequent visitors, lurchers, those yet to register, your mates, people you know, and anyone I may have missed) to put a quick post on the thread 'Trev in hospital' as I intend to print it off and send it to him in the first post on Monday morning. This should go someway to cheering him up and let him know that people are thinking of him - as if he didn't know that already [8D]

The thread is here: http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/2172

and I have put it as a link if you want to copy and paste it into emails or use the 'Send Topic to a friend' facility.

Thanks, Dave

angler-mark

Nice one Dave! He will love it [:)].

Tight Lines

Mark

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Dave 'Lurchers' are we now into the doggie world or is our intended prey changed from fish to hares. 'doggie' No I wont go down that path lol The mind baulks at those thoughts John

chill out go fishing

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lol John,

The sooner I get the spell check back up the better [:)]

Dave

MALC

Just putting back to the top.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com