please please please

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I've never been able to understand some diseases. You get them, they kill you and then the disease dies with you. What's the point of that ? Nature's way perhaps ? It's not like you can catch some of these diseases is it ? Strange.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I think they should do more extensive research/testing before making the claim it cures ALL types, but it's a great breakthrough none the less. Wifey's lucky in the sense that she was finally given the all clear a couple or so months ago but had to go through some very invasive surgery. I sincerely hope that future sufferers don't have to go through what she did if this brilliant piece of science works.

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
I really do believe that one day, a cure will be found, it would be amazing if this were true.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Call me a cynic but I believe that if a cure was found it would be quickly suppressed because too much money is made in this World on the back of cancer.

However, it would be nice if it was true and did come to fruition

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I think they should do more extensive research/testing before making the claim it cures ALL types, but it's a great breakthrough none the less. Wifey's lucky in the sense that she was finally given the all clear a couple or so months ago but had to go through some very invasive surgery. I sincerely hope that future sufferers don't have to go through what she did if this brilliant piece of science works.
Love to your misses Peter ?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I really do believe that one day, a cure will be found, it would be amazing if this were true.

I'm one of those "f**king conspiracy theorists" that believes there is already a cure but it's been suppressed by the big pharmaceutical companies who would lose billions in income if it was released to the world.

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
I'm one of those "f**king conspiracy theorists" that believes there is already a cure but it's been suppressed by the big pharmaceutical companies who would lose billions in income if it was released to the world.
I’ve thought that for a long time & if it is the case, surely there is only so much time it can be kept under wraps. The big drug companies would lose billions if there was a cure, most of their earnings come from the various drugs they sell for cancer treatment

lliopp

Site Supporter
You will just die from something else, and although I have yet to meet anyone to tell me different, any death is a bit rubbish.

johng19

me@home.com
Call me a cynic but I believe that if a cure was found it would be quickly suppressed because too much money is made in this World on the back of cancer.

However, it would be nice if it was true and did come to fruition
How true, greed would take over.