plattforms tuff box

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter catton

i all just bought the plattforms tuff box 5 draw and i must say it as got to be 1 of the best boxes on the market very well made british too plenty of room 5 *****

dave brittain 1

Peter I'm also a convert. I have the series 6 and although it is a tad on the heavy side it is one of the best engineered and most comfortable boxes on the market. The blue model also looks stunning with matching cover and sidetray.

AlexM

river warrior
i got the 3 series, comfortable, well built. a little heavy but that doesnt matter on commercial.

just gutted mine is coming to the end of its life, ive battered it 4 a good 4 years now, and i mean battered it

dave the fish

Site Supporter
We can understand that Alex seeing as it has to put up with all those pies sitting on jt.[:D][;)]

Had my series 4 ( but with 2 of the shallow draws replaced with a deep one, so its effectively a series 3) for 4 1/2 years now. just to make Topdog drool its a blue one with cover and side tray.[:T][:D]
Most comfortable box to sit on bar none and still has many many years life in it. Cant think of a reason to replace it, but if I had to it would be with exactly the same box.

dave brittain 1

Dave I have the blue double arm side tray, blue side tray bag which attaches to the footplate legs and the blue cover to go on my blue box which matches perfectly with my blue Shakespeare Superteam Jacket and Bib and Brace and all I need now is a set of the new Blue Superteam Luggage which will be on its way shortly [;)].

I got the box and accessories at a very good price which was too good to turn down [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a shame that they don't do it in Burgundy.[:p]

Glad you're pleased with yours Dave (TD).[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.