platt-forms uk & vale royal angling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyroads

rockyroads
i ordered some drawer inserts for the p/uk tuff box on 20th march after a week i got nothing sent to me so contacted vrac and spoke to a nice lady who appologised for the delay stating puk were dragging there heels over delivery and would a phone them up to complain and tell to get a move on,this i did and was promissed delivery asap,well as of today ive not recieved them,so foned vrac to cancel,now was talking to the owner roy (real nice man)and explained he had got them loads of buisness but puk were dragging there heels in delivery times ,which in effect reflects on vrac which is just not fair,anyway as by way of recompense and good faith roy cancelled my order but said he would forward the inserts f.o.c when he recieved them eventually,which i thought was brilliant of him he did not have to do that ,but would just like to say he is a top man and if anyone else has probs with vrac regarding puk you now know the score..and if anyone from puk is reading this ...get your finger out or you will lose loyal (or even royal)customers ..well done vrac[:)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.