Pint glasses

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I have a favourite pint glass. It's a Tankard.

Have posted a picture of it before and @emmaemma I think told me she doesn't like Tankards. It's still my favourite glass though. I like the handle on it. And it says Tudor on the bottom, which you see as you come to the end of a pint, so have started calling it my Tudor.

A couple of years ago I got bought a plastic glass for Christmas that you put in the freezer and the lining of it freezes to keep your beer cold but I used it probably once before deciding the ice gives you a bad stomach and it's not very nice drinking from plastic.

So I stick to my Tankard. How about you? Any favourite glasses and where did you get them from?

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I have a favourite pint glass. It's a Tankard.

Have posted a picture of it before and @emmaemma I think told me she doesn't like Tankards. It's still my favourite glass though. I like the handle on it. And it says Tudor on the bottom, which you see as you come to the end of a pint, so have started calling it my Tudor.

A couple of years ago I got bought a plastic glass for Christmas that you put in the freezer and the lining of it freezes to keep your beer cold but I used it probably once before deciding the ice gives you a bad stomach and it's not very nice drinking from plastic.

So I stick to my Tankard. How about you? Any favourite glasses and where did you get them from?
My daughter bought me a nice Guinness pint glass im liking that .

commieboy257

Account Locked
I like the Ikea tankards. very nice. I also have to use a specific fork or spoon when I eat my meals. I'm strange that way.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Ours are all the classic curved glasses (must be a proper name for them?) and they are probably my preference but I'm quite happy with a straight or handle as well. As long as it holds beer!

Donny Pete

Site Supporter
Old fashioned nonic type.

Attachments

• 63DE4BAA-B685-4222-BFC4-E85AEBF50699.jpeg
    63DE4BAA-B685-4222-BFC4-E85AEBF50699.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 11

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I'd be gutted if I ever broke my glass. It gives me good company! As for spoons though I'm no Uri Geller (or I might get investigated by the CIA).

Tenacious Sloth

Site Supporter
PXL_20210101_203340279.jpg

This is mine

I often drink San Miguel down the local when they run out of Adnams Ghost Ship.

I like the San Miguel branded stemmed glasses - but they do tend to drip condensation on you when drinking if the beer is really cold.

1st World problems huh?