Pines lake-Alders

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I had a pleasure/practice session today on Pines, basically to get a feel for the lake for Fridays JJL match...I went with my mate Jon Arthur, I needed his expert input to help me 😂I fished peg 20 , Trev said it’s not a great peg, but good for practice..I fished a variety of methods, mugging, 2+2,long shallow, and edges, all were productive on the day, maggots was by far the better bait, and with jons expert help, I’ve got a loose plan in place for Friday..😂probably had about 150lb,all carp, and boy do they fight!!! Great fishery, I’ll definitely be fishing it more regularly,Gazza E57D66D6-C5CB-42E8-9A01-59F7C9D539D1.jpeg DEC99DCD-A1DD-4B28-AF6B-7647D5BD367C.png

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nick's down there today getting in another sneaky practice on the open ;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Wow ! What a bag of fish. Those carp look lovely. Not like our battered lot up here. Don't say too much Gazza just in case someone's listening. You caught on a single squatt on a 26 hook did ya ? Well done pal. 😆😆. Nice pictures those. You must have a decent camera / phone ? Well done Gazza. 👍

The Landlord

Site Supporter
That peg wasn't fished during the Friday match on MD'ers weekend. However pegs 19 & 21 both weighed 50 odd pound each.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Pegs 19-23 on Pines haven't framed this year so far

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Wow ! What a bag of fish. Those carp look lovely. Not like our battered lot up here. Don't say too much Gazza just in case someone's listening. You caught on a single squatt on a 26 hook did ya ? Well done pal. 😆😆. Nice pictures those. You must have a decent camera / phone ? Well done Gazza. 👍
Thanks mate !! It’s Jon’s camera 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
That wasn’t all the fish , we could only photograph half of them , for the welfare of the fish 👍

Total

Site Supporter
Nice bag of fish our Gazza and always nice to go to a new venue and have a few.(y).....Draw well on The JJL match mate, and here's wishing you and our team much success. ;):)