Pike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Pike anglers on this site please reply can u also send your pictures of some please.

serious pike need serious Anglers

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
I love fishing for pike, but am not a major pike angler as i frequently fish for many other coarse fish as well as pike and havnt been doing it for many years. My pb is a 15Ib pike, would love to catch a biggy though and im going on a piking holiday this summer so what better opportunity! havnt got any pictures i'm afraid

[}:)]The percher[}:)]

Last edited:

martin.

Account Locked
i dont fish for pike very often now,probably only a dozen times a year yet i live next to one of the best piking drains in the country.
i have quite a few photos of diferent fishermen withj pike ranging from 5-6ozs to 30lb+ so if you email me with what you need ill find some out & email you them
i run 6 aca pike qualifiers a year & also fish the british pike final each year last year came 13th out of 470 anglers ive also helped a lot of people catch there first pike
but i think my proudest moment was when sammy who posts on here
got into the angling times top 10 with a 14lb pike when she was 9yrs old

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Well I certainly would be one if I had pike where I live. Absolutely.

I am sorta curious though Supreme Pikeing - what do you plan to do with the pics?

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
A very good question Newt!!!!! I do have a few knocking around some where I think the biggest is a spratt of 27lb 4oz.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Eric Edwards

Benji,
If you want to learn about pike fishing and meet up with other pikers, you could do a lot worse than join the Staffordshire Predator Anglers.
We have meetings with slide shows, fish-ins, organised trips (Ireland and the fens this year)and if you're under 16, membership is FREE!

Here's a picture for you

Eric

41.08%20eric%20edwards%20.jpg

peterpike

DataFile.asp

Eric met John Davey the other day at Rudyard,very nice chap,it was a pleasure talking to the man

Last edited:
Thankls guys. NEWT i was just going to look at them and not put them on any site. Eric I think i saw you in either Angler's Mail or Angling Times with that pic. is it a 40 lb sweedish one if so i've seen it. I have a p.b. of 15lb aswell. here is the pic.
Datafile3.asp

serious pike need serious Anglers

Eric Edwards

You pike is a fine fish. My first double was a fifteen pounder, I was about 14 at the time.
My pike wasn't Swedish, it was from Blithield in Staffordshire.

Eric

Apache

Good pike that! Both of them

-------------------------
Tight Lines
Matt headbang.gif beer-toast1.gif firedevil.gif DJ.gif alcoholic2.gif ladiesman.gif

DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Status
Not open for further replies.