Sold Pike tackle for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stufish

A friend of mine has decided to sell his pike tackle after a switch to photography as a hobby, it consists of, 2x fox predator 12' 2 3/4 test rods and bags, 2x Shimano 10,000 xte baitrunner reels with 3 spare spools and cases, 1x landing net head and handle, 1x Nash 2 rod quiver, 1x Nash carry all, 2x fox micron bite alarms, 1x Avon scales, large selection of end tackle including bungs, trebles, trace wire, forceps etc in fox boxes. All in excellent condition and he's asking for £200 collection only from Derby. Thanks for looking.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
A friend of mine has decided to sell his pike tackle after a switch to photography as a hobby, it consists of, 2x fox predator 12' 2 3/4 test rods and bags, 2x Shimano 10,000 xte baitrunner reels with 3 spare spools and cases, 1x landing net head and handle, 1x Nash 2 rod quiver, 1x Nash carry all, 2x fox micron bite alarms, 1x Avon scales, large selection of end tackle including bungs, trebles, trace wire, forceps etc in fox boxes. All in excellent condition and he's asking for £200 collection only from Derby. Thanks for looking.
PM sent to you 😀

juttle

Grumpy old cripple
Site Supporter
Too far away for me and I don’t need any more pike gear, do I? That’s a great buy for some lucky piker though!

Kingcarp8888

Site Supporter
Hey up is the pike tackle still up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.