pierottie hook tyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpitto

hi just bought one with no instructions am new to this so has anyone got pics or instructions on how to use this plz,there is a clip on you tube but its not really clear.
Thanks.[:H]

hellsbells

Originally posted by tpitto

hi just bought one with no instructions am new to this so has anyone got pics or instructions on how to use this plz,there is a clip on you tube but its not really clear.
Thanks.[:H]

I've got some instructions but cannot get the pictures to load, pm me your email address mate and i'll send you them.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Hi Tpitto,welcome to the Nuthouse.There's been discussion on these hook tyers on previous threads;use the search function to find 'em.[:W]

bingo wings

Here you go buddy click on this link and scroll down a bit and away you go.
http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/match_fishing_talk_match_chat/5318-hook_lenghts.html

Cooky

part 7 in the pics where it says pull the line under the cutting blade mine wont cut the line as its blunt so i trim it with a pair of nail cutters leaving around 5mm also make sure the screw is tight on the blad i had to take the blade off and bend it slightly as it wasn't gripping thew line hard enough

good luck with it once mastered they are easy to use

petert

I just tie a figure of eight loop of line them I don't do part 3 I just put the line from the spool as in parts 4-9 because if you cut a short piece of line you might use too little my way you always have enough with no waste, them at part 7, I cut the line as close as possible as mine won't cut either.

Status
Not open for further replies.