pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

lodge1

The sun may have burnt some of my brain cells but I just cant get the hang of how to get pictures to attach to my postings.So can some one help this downunder sun burnt angler.{thats cruel with the weather your getting]

AndyA

You need to be logged onto the forum 1st.

Start a thread or a reply

Click on the "my photo" link at top right of screen, this will open a 2nd window.

Lets say you have the photo to upload in "my documents"

Half way down the new window you will see a "browse" button, click it, this opens up a navigation window, here you need to navigate to your "my documents" folder (or wherever you saved your photo).

Once you have selected the photo you wish to include in the thread/post, click the "upload" button .... and wait.

After a little while you will see some new RED TEXT appear in the 2nd window, you need to "copy" that bit of red text and then "paste it into the thread/reply where you want the photo to appear.

Once you have done that and you have finished adding your text to the thread, click the "submit" button.

That's it, your thread/reply has been posted.

(don't think I've missed anything ?).

Go to the "playground" section of the forum and have a practice.

Aaaah .... soon be fishing

Last edited:

Lid

... and if you lose your photos on the site, they can be found again. Probably best to ask Dave, if he doesn't mind me suggesting it. Otherwise you can do it yourself. It's quite easy, but hard to describe. I'll try later when I not so busy.

Lid [:)]

everyready

i was told last week the same. if not able to do it get a 5year old to do it for you .andy right, but if new to the game seem not to work .see one of your mates and they will show you. it simple when you know[:)]

Apache

lol :)

:) Apache :)
http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com
http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com/images/clevr_leather-m2.jpg

lodge1

Thanks 4 the help.Managed to get the picture on to the match page.[mangawara]I couldnt find a help section to tell me how to , is there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.