Photobucket problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col7777

Is it me or is/has anybody else had problems uploading pictures to Photobucket, I have tried a few times but keep getting a message saying:
'Image Upload Failed'
'upload failed for (Image Name)with error: file file not uploaded'

It has worked before and I've changed nothing as far as I know.

andyfp

Account Locked
Just uploaded a picture no problem mate ?? how big is the file your trying to upload ??

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
I always use either tinypic or photobucket[:T]If one failed,always have the other to back up[:T]They both similar in a lot of ways,but I prefer tinypic as it's a bit more easy to upload a few photos[:T]
http://tinypic.com/

Col7777

Just tried Tinypic and they are no longer accepting new accounts.
It directs you to use Photobucket. looks like they have amalgamted.

Last edited:

mecca

Another smoggy
No matter how big the company, they always have downtime or problems, is it ok now or still not working.

if not it may be your end, firewall etc etc

Col7777

Hi mecca,

It's still not working, I've been in touch with Photobucket themselves and had 3 emails telling me to download the latest flash player, another to download the latest Java then another telling me to clear my cach and clear my DNS, and still it's not having it.

When I Googled it I'm not alone, it seems a few people are all of a sudden having the same problem, some thought it was the latest Firefox upgrade well I haven't upgraded I'm still using the older version.

I may just use a different picture storage site, why do these sites break something that wasn't broken.
I know it's a different subject but Youtube are always messing around with upgrading and that is causing problems to a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.