Photo stick

stikflote

Site Supporter
HI,
Has any one tried one these photo sticks ,that put you put into Computer and it finds and loads all your photos
onto it??

stikflote

Site Supporter
Icant get my phots on a stick ,

The stick im on about finds all the photos and puts them on i have lost a load of photos somewere in the Ether

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
download recuva and set it to run for images/photos only...brilliant program i use it on all hardrives etc to reover content that was lost.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
In the long term I think you'd be better off with a back up drive, it's much more robust than a stick and much harder to lose or damage.

1tb for 40 quid MAXTOR DRIVE ON AMAZON

Might seem a lot, but you can back up all the PC in your household from time to time (documents and pictures) and providing you don't leave it plugged in all the time you're pretty virus-safe as well.

Total

Site Supporter
@spanky .....I agree and also gives you better alternatives...

I wondered if our Stikflote's 'photo stick' was already at full capacity ie no more room on it to physically store more photos?

He has expressed a number of problems in the past with his Mac system and third party additions. I wonder if the'Stick' problem is more significant than just that? :unsure:

stikflote

Site Supporter
I did not put a stick in my Mac for the photos, so it wasnt full:):)

Im talking about new. type stick that you insert in to pc and searches for all photos ,its not a normal USBstick ,
i only get problems trying to open videos on. here

Total

Site Supporter
I did not put a stick in my Mac for the photos, so it wasnt full:):)

Im talking about new. type stick that you insert in to pc and searches for all photos ,its not a normal USBstick ,
i only get problems trying to open videos on. here

My apologies mate. (y).....Not too sure what to advise then as I'm not aware of this new stick you mention.....I hope you solve the problem soon.

Look after yourself Pal.(y)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Like i said, download recuva and set it to find photos/images, it's that good it can even recover files that have been deleted and overwritten!

stikflote

Site Supporter
Hi Trogg have looked at recuva there is no recuva for a mac on iOS

And i caqnt find tha stick thing now

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Hi Trogg have looked at recuva there is no recuva for a mac on iOS

And i caqnt find tha stick thing now

Is this it?...