PERFECT DAY ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuffie

Well the day started off well with a great breakfast at the pub followed by 45 minutes of maybe England might just be as good as we hoped.DOH!
At half time we did the draw for the pairs trophy, was paired with end-peg Eric.
After the game it was like a grid start to the nearby lake(STUBBS HALL FARM).Drawing peg 15 Ihad allready mixed my method mix so I was soon underway,with meat on the hook,nothing.
Changing to hair rigged corn the rod did what it should and I was into my 1st fish.What a fish it turned out to be,a personal best common of 14lb 10ozs.Coupled with a bream brace a grand totalof 20lb 8ozs was enough to take the honours for the first time in long time.
End-peg Eric also troubled the scales which resulted in us winning the trophy as well.
Getting back to the pub I had an England cap waiting for me from the raffle.A perfect day?You bet!,even the England cricket team won!

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Well done on your win mate, shame the England team could not do the same against Sweden, makes the Argentina game a whole lot harder

Dai Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.